We act for, and provide strategic and commercial advice to, anyone requiring first response legal assistance in crisis situations relating to property or environmental issues.
Our crisis management expertise includes:
- First response and strategic advice on receipt of enforcement notices, clean-up orders and site contamination orders;
- Advice on, and representation in, defence of enforcement proceedings and prosecutions
- Engagement with public authorities in relation to possible and ongoing investigations;
- First response advice in the event of environmental harm and/or catastrophe events including on compliance and general environmental liability issues;
- Preparation of urgent applications for environmental or project approvals; and
- Access to a wide range of experts to assist in navigating crisis situations.