Our extensive experience in all aspects of development law, planning processes and liquor licensing enables us to handle the approval of a new project or an upgrade of any licensed facility in its entirety, from conception and design, planning approval and obtaining the appropriate liquor licence.
We act for a wide range of private hospitality and other licensed facilities, including wineries and cellar door outlets, breweries, restaurants, hotels, bars and small bars, sporting and community clubs and licensed functions facilities.
Our liquor licensing services include:
- Strategic advice on licensing options and applications;
- Responsible person requirements and the responsibilities of a licence holder;
- Applications for new licences and variation of licence conditions;
- Applications to extend trading areas and variations of trading hours;
- Licence transfer or removal following the sale or purchase of a business;
- Licensing dispute resolution and responding to objections; and
- Representation and advocacy before the Office of Liquor and Gambling Commissioner and the South Australian Licensing Court and Supreme Court.